The following products are available from the Navigation Center website:
- The Eighth (Gulf) Coast Guard District Local Notice to Mariners (50-2017): https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pdf/lnms/lnm0850g2017.pdf
- The weekly update to the 2017 USCG Light List, Volume Four: https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=lightListWeeklyUpdates
- The Summary of Corrections: https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pdf/lightLists/corrections/V4D08GM.pdf
If the links above do not work, you should either copy and paste the links into your web browser or follow the LNM links from the Navigation Center LNM page.
The Local Notice to Mariners, Light List, and Summary of Corrections are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and viewing them requires a PDF reader. PDF readers are readily available on the internet, generally free of charge.
To download the latest information:
- Place your mouse over the “PDF” symbol next to the corresponding week.
- Right click for PC / Control click for Mac.
- Choose “Save Target As”.
- Save the PDF to your computer and open using your PDF reader.
If you have questions regarding this message, please contact the Navigation Center (use “LNMs, Charts, Chart Corrections, or Light Lists” as the subject from the pull down menu).
Source: LNM District 8
Link: District 08 (GULF) Week 50 LNM Now Available on Navigation Center Website