The following products are available from the Navigation Center website:
- USCG NATION-WIDE – 2021 Light List AIS-ATON Information
The introduction section Buoys, Beacons, and AIS-ATON of the 2021 Light List has been updated to include the differences, attributes, and chart portrayal of Physical AIS-ATON, Synthetic AIS-ATON, and Virtual AIS-ATON.
Mariners are urged to positively identify the type of AIS-ATON and their unique attributes during voyage planning. Refer to the Light List and the AIS-ATON information in the introduction section Buoys, Beacons, and AIS-ATON. Current Light Lists are available at https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=lightLists.
- First District, Vol 1- LightList_V1_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
- Fifth District, Vol II- LightList_V2_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
- Seventh District, Vol III- LightList_V3_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
- Eighth District (Gulf of Mexico), Vol IV- LightList_V4_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
- Eighth District (Western Rivers), Vol V- LightList_V5_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
- Eleventh, Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Seventeenth Districts, Vol VI- LightList_V6_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
- Ninth District, Vol VII- LightList_V7_2021.pdf (uscg.gov)
If you have questions regarding AIS-ATON, they may be directed via email to USCG Navigation Center at TIS-SMB-ECHARTING@USCG.MIL.
Source: LNM District 8
Link: USCG NATION-WIDE – 2021 Light List **UPDATE** AIS-ATON Information